Yellow Rose at Getty Museum, LA
I was tagged by Her Anatomy! Check out her blog at http://heranatomy.blogspot.com/
These tagging lists are getting longer by the year, I remember you only had to list 6 facts last year!
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I am bad at video games that require me to press buttons at the right time or combi-moves, which is why I stick to games like Sims or turn-based RPG games or single button kills like Tenchu (cool ninja game). I love the oldschool 8-bit & 16-bit games but never managed to beat mario!!
2) I love vintage anything and have a horrible inclination of hording my stock of vintage jewellery; when I should be focusing on SELLING them and earning my costs back...
3) I'm very quiet because my brain is masterminding my next big project.
4) Love horror movies & games. My favourite movie is "The Shining" (directed by Stanley Kubrick). I also like "Dark Water" (Hono gurai mizu no soko kara) directed by Hideo Nakata, "Psycho" by Alfred Hitchcock... the aliens in "They Live" by John Carpenter, Freddy Krueger in "Nightmare on Elm Street" & Pennywise the clown in "IT" are cool. My favourite game is 'Phantasmagoria' which I played with my best friend when we were eleven; and the 'Fatal Frame' series are so freakishly addictive. I don't like slasher flicks though!
5) I am a self-taught artist, so I want to learn other techniques from proper art lessons.
6) I find it hard to find music that I like.
7) I never regret the gadgets I purchase and they last me till they go broke. Still using my first cellphone though it's cracked and chipped, still using my first digital camera, still using my first mp3 player (ipod mini), my first computer (imac), first printer... still working fine! I even still keep my first and only discman player. To do this you must think "Will I still like this colour 5 years from now?", "Will this design look dated in 5 years time?" & "Is this a trustworthy brand?"... lol
I tag anyone on my follow list & blogroll who wants to do this! Just leave a comment on my blog and I'll check yours out, we want to know more about you!